Whenever you go out in the market to buy chocolate, you are most likely to get confused in the variety and the various brands selling it. Such kinds of chocolates are made from complex procedures, which require time and patient. Most of us are not even aware about the different types of chocolates existing in the market and hence, if you are planning to try something new, you must know some information about such chocolates, so that you can pick out the best one.
These days, chocolates are not just consumed as a candy, but it is also used for various other ways. Many bakers and chefs use a variety of chocolates in their cuisine to offer the best to their customers. Chocolate is made from cocoa beans, which are obtained from the fruit, which is only found in Africa. The beans can taste harsh and bitter for which they are fermented first. After a series of long processes, the manufacturers are able to obtain a chocolate bar. In this article, we will be discussing about the different types of chocolate and the variety available in the dark chocolate.
Learn about the kinds of chocolates
There are various kinds of chocolates. The most popular ones have been discussed below –
- The dark chocolate is the most popular because it is used for different purposes. It can be used to make deserts as well as candies because it has the highest cocoa solids content in all of the different kinds. There are various types of dark chocolates.
- The milk chocolate is only meant for the consumption because it is sweet and creamy in texture.
- The white chocolate is possibly the most controversial one because most people argue that it should not be called a chocolate because it does not include cocoa solids. It is made from vanilla and cocoa butter.
Learn about the variety of dark chocolate available in the market
Dark chocolate has a higher variety available in the market as compared to the other kinds. Some of them are –
- The bitter kind is only used for cooking and baking and is not meant for direct consumption.
- The bittersweet dark chocolate is the most popular in Europe because of its taste. Many people prefer to consume it directly, whereas many others use it for baking.
- The semisweet one is obtainable in a lot of shapes and is known for being versatile.